The Inside Sales Support (ISS) Analyst provides day to day support for the National, Regional, and CU Sales teams. He/she provides problem resolution and direction for the sales team on product rates, activations, LOS system questions and issues, reporting, vendor management requests and customer and sales training on Arch MI products (RateStar) and loan origination systems. Additionally the incumbent conducts periodic account and territory reviews for AM/AEs and provides recommendations regarding account territory strategy.
Arch MI is a new and growing mortgage insurance company with a strong and global parent – Arch Capital Group Ltd. If you’re interested in joining a dynamic company and working with a team of motivated, high caliber people, apply today and come grow with us!
1. Provides customer training and problem resolution to sales team and/or customers on various loan origination systems including Optimal Blue, Encompass and ArchMIConnect.
2. Completes customer requested vendor management questionnaires for all new customers and engages in vendor management audit process.
3. Completes Master Policy activations; ensures data is entered into Salesforce and OPUS, completes and sends customer notification letter for approval.
4. Researches and resolves rate quote issues for sales team or customers. Partners with UW, IT or other business units on problem resolution.
5. Creates and runs ad hoc and weekly reports for Sales team on account assignments, volume, production crediting, etc.
6. Updates customer information for company mergers or name changes and ensures branches and employees are correctly assigned; updates ArchMIConnect to ensure users are originating loans correctly under new/re-assigned branches.
7. Performs validation testing for system updates; identifies and reports user issues/problems.
8. Completes and sends Arch MI non-disclosure agreement template to all new prospective customers. Ensures receipt and retains records.
9. On quarterly basis analyzes account activity per assigned AM/AEs territories and makes recommendations regarding account territory strategy including determining account prioritization.
10. Conducts recurring BI Report reviews with AM/AE to ensure accurate monitoring of producing Accounts / Branches.
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Thorough knowledge of residential mortgage banking, mortgage insurance and underwriting practices.
2. Creative problem solving, analytical skills and strong process improvement/re-engineering skills; innovative, results driven, detail oriented and adaptable to change.
3. Strong organizational, prioritization, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
4. Good communication skills (written and verbal) along with customer service competencies to effectively work with customers and internal contacts.
5. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to interact comfortably with various levels of management,
6. Knowledge of various systems used by the Sales team and their Accounts; ArchMIConnect, Loan Origination Systems (LOS) such as Encompass, and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI),
7. Conduct System User Acceptance Testing/Validation.
8. MS Office skills (Word, Power Point, and Excel).
9. Ability to envision, build and manipulate reports in Salesforce.com and embedded tools (e.g., MapAnything).
10. Advanced BI reporting skills.
Education & Experience:
Required knowledge & skills would typically be acquired through a high school diploma/GED and 8+ years or Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years related experience.
About Our Company
Arch Mortgage Insurance Company is the flagship U.S.-based mortgage insurer of Arch Capital Group Ltd., a leading insurance and reinsurance company operating through its subsidiaries worldwide. Based in Greensboro, North Carolina, our company is committed to our employees and our customers. Our Total Rewards package offers competitive pay and valuable benefits. Plus you’ll have access to a variety of programs supporting your professional development and a culture that encourages innovation, collaboration and professional growth.