The Design Professional Liability candidate will be responsible for underwriting and managing open brokerage Architects & Engineers Professional Liability Insurance, Contractors Professional Liability Insurance, Owners Protective Professional Liability Insurance and Project Specific Professional Liability Insurance
- Programs Referral Underwriting
- Relationship Management.
- Developing and Maintaining Internal and External Relationships.
- Data and Risk Analysis
- Developing and negotiating Premium and Coverage Terms & Conditions for Each Individual Risk Submitted
- Continuous Learning
- Daily Communication with Brokers and Program Administrators
- Occasional Travel will be Expected
- Coaching, mentoring and developing of UW talent
- Budgeting & Planning
- Any other duties as Assigned
- Technical capabilities in Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are essential for day to day duties.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills such as pivot tables, graphing, etc. are a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree is required, 10+ years underwriting experience, preferably in Professional Liability products.
- Experience with Design & Construction Professional Liability required
- Must have developed business and social skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed communications skills, business writing and oral presentation skills.
- Comfortable making presentations to internal stakeholders as well as external business partners