Supervise Actuarial Pricing teams responsible for support of these divisions
- Manage actuarial team, direct and peer review their work, aid in career development.
- Direct production of profitability studies, price monitors, rate filings and other actuarial reports.
- Develop, update, test and implement pricing models / tools as needed, provide support on predictive modeling projects.
- Work closely with EA and PL Underwriting in calculating program rate indications, evaluating new business opportunities and compiling strategic and executive reports / presentations.
- Assist Underwriting in book management, respond to requests for support.
- Review/perform profitability analyses and scenario testing on various treaty portfolios/structures.
- Communicate results to reinsurers, business units, pricing actuaries and senior management. Work with partners to reconcile differences and support Arch analyses.
- Coordinate with CAT modeling team on data requests and analysis.