- Plan and organize underwriting audits/reviews of Arch business units and delegated authority programs, including scheduling and account selection.
- Perform underwriting file reviews by measuring how well Arch’s Business Units and delegated authority programs adhere to corporate and business unit rules and protocols - including qualitative and procedural components such as file documentation, account analysis/selection, and use of pricing tools.
- Lead audit teams as needed.
- Assist with collecting, processing and summarizing audit information and the identification of trends.
- Assist with presenting results and drafting audit reports for senior executive team.
- Co-ordinate audits with other company monitoring functions (Compliance, Legal, Claims) as needed to support audit process.
- 10-15 years underwriting experience in Casualty, Professional, or Financial Lines underwriting. Additional coverage line experience is a plus.
- Work experience as an internal underwriting auditor preferred but not mandatory.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed